Sunday, July 18, 2010

Paper and Scissors.



There has been an awful lot of cutting and folding going on in our house at the moment. I received the book pictured above in the mail the other day (but I can't at present find any details to accompany it - I'll include them in another post) and have not been able to stop snipping paper even when far more pressing concerns floating around me.
The lucky stars are a new obsession that have been busily falling from my hands in an origami-stigmatery kind of way. I have no idea what I will end up doing with them but I cannot stop making them.
Archie has been busy this weekend too, making the bird feeder above. He spent a long time working out how to stop the platform from dropping down and eventually harnessed it with some flax... ingenious. I hope you are having sun and warmth either from the big sky outside or by a little and conrollable fire inside. xxooxxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails