Monday, March 18, 2013

Crochet Adventures.

 On Sunday I went off on a little jaunt to learn how to yarnbomb with my best neighbour. It was held by our new bloggy friend Emily from wildandgrace at her beautiful home. She has written the most wonderful post all about it so I will leave it to her to explain what we were up to.
In the meantime - here are some photos I took of the couch I was sitting in - Not something I usually do but I couldn't resist this time....

 This is the basket I took. You never know what you might need to make.
 Emily's wall....
 Emily....
Emily's couch again....
 Emily's chair....
 And for soemthing a little different - some presents I wrapped this morning in graph paper and washi tape.
It was very early.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails