Thursday, June 20, 2013

Crochet with a Chance of Sparkle.

 I seemed to have temporarily moved on from hot water bottle covers to wrist warmers at the moment. And for the first time ever, I have not only crocheted in black (for a little girl who is obsessed with it), but used sparkly sequin wool. I thought it was a good compromise - yes I can use black but only if it's pretty.
 Archie and Hugo were very relieved as they were going to be roped into a photo session. Their friends, Lily and Hanna (or 'the girls' as they are known around our house) turned up just in time to take over. My boys are very long suffering.
 The pattern is still in development but I can't wait to share it with you. I promise it will be worth the wait...
 I'm still busy working with Stanley and various sets at the moment - I will be telling you more about this project later on in the week.
Until then,
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails